Four Souls Forever Saved

8:06 AM



One Saturday morning, we were in the middle of our outreach meeting.  My husband got up from his seat and walked outside.  In the middle of the meeting?  I thought.  What could be wrong?  When I turned around, I noticed two teenagers who were standing right outside our church door.

One of my favorite things about our corner store front church is that there are always people walking around.  It is a very busy location.  Although I can't always say I appreciate the loud trucks, buses, and motor taxi's that seem to frequent our services with loud noise, I do love all the people who get to walk by and see our church.

My husband walked outside that morning and explained to these two teenagers what we were doing.  He also got to lead them to Christ!  It was even "time" for us to go soul winning, and yet God had brought these two teenagers right to our front door!  What an exciting start to our day it was! 






On another similar Saturday, I was passing out tracts through the markets with two of my teenage girls.  The markets are full of people, so I love passing out tracts!  What makes it even more fun, is that if someone sees they don't get a tract, they will stick out their hand asking you to give them one!  It's pretty sweet.

That particular week, I had been begging God to give us people who were hungry for the truth, and just waiting for someone to come show them the way.

While I was busting out tracts that day in the market, one of my teenagers came running up to me and asked me to please go explain the Gospel to a couple of ladies.  As soon as I got their, both ladies started asking question after question, obviously ready for the truth. : )  ---->  (That's God's love sign to me: answered prayer!) That day, while Miriam was cooking up the food for the day, I was able to answer their questions and share about our Savior who loves them and died for their sins.  They both bowed their heads that day and received Christ as their Savior!  We praise God for these precious four souls; forever saved! 




You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images