You Never Know

9:52 AM



You never know how God is going to use you.  Last Wednesday we were at my wife's home church for their prayer meeting. As we took our seats a young teenage boy walked in and sat a couple rows in front of us.  I had never seen him before and naturally assumed that he was a visitor. During the announcements my wife leaned over to me and said, "I know him.  When he was a kid he used to come into the skating rink were I used to work all the time. His dad used to drop him and his brother off."  After preacher's Bible study we all got together for a time of prayer. I made my way over to the young man and introduced myself.  After we got done praying, we got to talked for a while after church. He told me that he wanted to get his life straightened out.  His dad was in the Hospital with cancer and he was going though a tough time.  I had the wonderful privilege of leading this young man to the Lord.  After he accepted Jesus as his Savior, I got to introduce him to the pastor.  You should have seen the big smile on his face.  That was Wednesday...


Thursday morning his father passed away. I got news of his father's death Sunday night.  Rushing over to the house to pray with the family was a sobering experience.  Who would have guessed that his father would pass away the morning after his salvation.
You never know how God is going to use you in someone else life.  Remember what you do affects those around you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images