I am Loved!

1:44 PM



Several weeks ago in our many travels, my husband dropped me off at Bojangles to grab our lunch, while he filled the car with gas.  It was one of those long days in the car, and I needed a little lift.  As my husband dropped me off, I asked him what he wanted to eat.  He told me, and then said, "If the Lord wills, you might get me a boberry biscuit too!  Of course the Lord wills, I thought!  Boberry biscuits are the BEST!  I went inside, went through the line, and ordered our meal.  As I was waiting on the meal and filling our drinks, I realized I forgot to order the boberry biscuits! As the lady handed me the food to go, I told her I had forgotten the boberry biscuits, and asked if she could add them to my total.  Just as I was pulling out my wallet, the manager walked by and said, "Don't worry about it- they're on the house today!"  I was so excited and couldn't believe their kindness.  This was a for sure sign that God wanted to give us the boberry biscuits! I thanked the lady who added the biscuits to my bag of food, and ran outside to jump in the car where my husband was waiting.  I was so excited to tell him about how God wanted us to have the boberry biscuits!  As I told him, I opened the box- and this is what I found!  


I believe God wanted us to have those biscuits- and not only that, He wanted to remind me of His love for me!  What a kind God!  I'm so glad He cares about every detail of our lives!  By the way, if you've never tried Bojangles, it's a definite must! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images