Amazing Love

6:33 AM



"Where are you from?" he asked.
"Los Estados Unidos," I replied. (The Unites States)
"How long have you been here?" he inquired.
"About 3 weeks."
"Wow! What are you doing here?"
"My husband and I came to help start a church," I happily told him.
"What brought you here? Work? Family?"
"God.  God brought us here. We are here for the people; to bring them Jesus." I shared.
"Oh, so you're here on vacation then?"
"No, we're here to live. I live right over there." I explained.
"Oooo, Que genial" He responded. (Which means how brilliant, or that's great)


 Then I got to share with Adrian and Natalia the greatest story ever known to man.  The story of God and how He sent His precious Son to die on the cross for OUR sins, to pay OUR penalty so we no longer have to suffer forever in hell, but can enter into heaven forever to live with our eternal King.  I explained to them that it's a choice that each and every person has to make for themselves.  I told them my parents were Christians, but that didn't make me one.
  When I asked them if they wanted to choose Jesus Christ to be their Savior, they both said yes!  Adrian even said, "Of course!!!"
   Before we bowed our heads for them to receive Christ, Adrian had a few more questions for me about our church.  Then he cut off our conversation and said, "Okay, now we need to pray." :)  Seeing the smiles on their faces after they prayed to receive Christ was one of the most rewarding feelings a person could ever feel. And to think that all this happened on my walk with the Lord this morning! He's an AWESOME God!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So wonderful! Thank you for sharing so we can rejoice with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great morning! God is awesome!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images